Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Random Pic Tuesday

  Another busy day today. Power walk this morning and then wellness check-ups for #2 and #3. Faith was in rare form again today, getting into everything. Baby proofing the house again is a definite must. She was so active today that I couldn't even sneak in a shower after my walk and before the check-up...Sweaty Mom on deck! Things finally managed to settle down right before the Mister got off. I quickly showered and tried to make myself look "beau-ta-mous" ha! Faith is teething so she's been rather cranky, the only thing that calms her is a car ride. I figured it would be a good time to get out and take a few pics and show the kids our city's historical landmarks. Below are pics I took at Laurel Valley Plantation. 

These building are old slave quarters.



No comments:

Post a Comment