Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Little Brownie

  Today my daughter and I attended her first Brownie(Girl Scouts) Meeting. Although I am excited about her new adventure, I am unsure if I'll be able to last through the hour and a half meetings. Any one who knows me knows that I have ADHD...like seriously. Put me in any situation past 45 minutes and I'm done! I lose focus, drift into "La-la Land", or start checking Facebook repeatedly. It's bad and I know it, so I try to avoid long events and meetings. Enough about me, back to the Brownie thingy. Seems like it will be very fun and a great opportunity for my very shy, seven year old. I'm looking forward to the events as long as we keep moving and don't stop to sit still for too long. What just so happen to be a disability for some turns out to be a bonus for my kids that never experience a dull moment. 

2 comments:

  1. Keep us posted on how your daughter’s progress. My son was shy like that too and then we decided to put him in something that he loves- soccer and chess. Hope she enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do that, she will also start gymnastics next week. I just remember doing all these activities myself, I feel like I'm getting old! Lol

    ReplyDelete