Thursday, November 8, 2012

Weigh-in Day!

  Today is the day I dread and despite eating Pralines & Popeyes Chicken three days out of the week, I still managed to lose a pound. Last week was a different story, when I weighed-in I was up two pounds. I need to to get it together and stop the emotional eating. With so much going on it's hard to avoid temptation and the cold weather is preventing me from getting out for my daily walks. Posting my weigh-ins are a for sure way to stay on track and it seems as though if I avoid doing it one week then I begin to slack off staying on track. My goal was to get to 165lbs by Thanksgiving, let's see if that happens. I've got 2 weeks!


168.4lbs(Don't know what's wrong with my camera)





Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss! Despite the Popeyes:D

    You had to mention Popeyes, didn't you? I could go for some right now!

    Thank you for checking out my blog and the kind comment you left!

    I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I'm pregnant right now and I've gained almost 30 pounds at 28 weeks...makes me want to cry when I think of having to lose it all again once I have the baby! Good luck! Only 3 more pounds!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!! New follower from the blog hop!

    Jill @ And Life Goes On... (immovingalong.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing great! Last week was a bad week for me also. I gained too but I made up for it this week. I posted a Walking At Home video on my blog, it's great for those days when you can't get outside. It's been so cold here (in the 20's) so walking outside is pretty much done for me. Hang in there :)

    sweepingmama.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cold I talk about is like 55-65 degrees, Lol
      I'm hanging, Thx Hilary!

      Delete