Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My BBQ Shrimp, Yum-A!!


  My Mom would make this for me as a little girl. I'd always eat the entire dish myself and I must admit I almost did the same thing last night, well I did save the kids a few. I made sure to fix them something before so they'd be too full to want to over indulge...so selfish I know, Lol 
They were so darn Yum-A!!





1 Lemon(sliced)
3lbs of Raw Shrimp
1tsp of Minced Garlic
1 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning
8oz Italian Salad Dressing
1tbsp of Olive Oil

Preheat oven to 350. Throw all ingredients in a Roaster Pan(Covered). Bake for 7-10 minutes.
Remove cover so it doesn't continue to cook once out of the oven.
Enjoy with French Bread!










Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Shrimp is soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love Shrimp, being from Louisiana we eat it alot!

      Delete
  2. that sounds amazing! yum! i must make! thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love shrimps and these look scrummy!! Yummmmm!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crystal,
    Thank you for stopping by the Thumping Thursdays blog hop and becoming a member of the Made in the USA community. This recipe looks so yummy. You know, you didn't have to bribe me with food. I would have followed you back anyways. (But food always helps)

    Karina
    www.momintheusa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I'm from the South that's how we make and keep friends! Lol
      Thanks for the follow back :)

      Delete