Monday, November 19, 2012

Bath Salts Oh My!!

  I absolutely love Baths! After Hurricane Katrina hit the first thing I wanted to do once we got water was take a nice long soak. I have a collection of bath products so when I was contacted by a Rep for Cleopatra's Choice to review one of their products, I was super excited. Besides blogging, I'm also a Licensed Esthetician so I know a bit about about scrubs, salts and skincare products. The item I received was the Adovia Pure Dead Sea Salt bath product. I was apprehensive at first because I've heard some scary things about Bath Salts on the news recently but figured I should be fine to bathe in them. Boy was I right! I poured the salts under running water and I love the fact that they actually melted and I was not forced to skate on any once I got into the tub. The salts also left my skin feeling moist but not oily. The salts lacked any scent and it would have been nice if there was a little aromatherapy smell but over all I was pleased with the product.

A-
10lbs for $24.95

Cleopatra's Choice also offers a Essential Oils, Acne Products, Makeup and several other products.

Disclosure: I received a sample for the purpose of this review however all thoughts remain 100% my own. I was not compensated for this review.
          




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment