Thursday, November 22, 2012

Home for the Holidays, Happy Turkey Day!!!!

  It's so funny how one year changes things. Last Thanksgiving we were on lockdown because Faith had just gotten out of the NICU the week previous. This year Faith is trying to walk and we're spending the Holiday's with family. Everyone is really enjoying these days with a toddler. Our family tradition is to put up the Christmas tree on Thanksgiving. We're gonna start bets on how long it will stay up because with all the active kids in the family someone(Faith) will definitely tear it down. Today is my weigh-in day and it doesn't make sense to step on anybody's scale the way I've been munching. Its so hard to lose weight during the holidays...at least for me.

On the Menu Today:
Turkey
Ham
Cornbread Dressing
Seafood Mirlition Casserole
Rice Dressing
Green Bean Casserole
Potato Salad
Peas
Swedish Meatballs
Deviled Eggs
Sweet Potato Pie
Apple Pie
Peanut Butter Special K Bars






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I refused to step on the scale too, haha. I'll do it Friday morning which I feel will be enough time to work off all the food I ate on Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete