Friday, October 5, 2012

Love Letter Friday


  I've decided that Fridays will be "Love Letter Friday." I'll write of Love or either feature a Guest Blogger to post a Love Letter of some sort. This Friday's letter is dedicated to my daughter Faith, born 17 weeks early.

    Dear Faith,

My miracle baby, God's sweetest creation and reason why I now smile. I'm sorry that I was unable to carry you longer. But your birth has restored my Faith and made me a firmer believer in Christ. You've taught me things in your first year of birth that sometimes takes adults forever to learn. They say things happen for a reason and I believe your birth was to give me a purpose. I've learned patience, I'm nicer and even smile for no reason. Who would have known that a one pound Baby would change the lives of so many people and bring an entire family together. If nothing else good happens to me, I've already been blessed for a lifetime. Faith, Thank You for being daughter. Thank you for the journey that has led me to be who I am now. I Love You!


Love, 
Mom
Then


Now



Photobucket

10 comments: