Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bittersweet Moments

  This past weekend I did some serious house cleaning, and I realized the first thing that was in the way was Faith's cradle. I've been using it for the past few months as a "catch all." As much as I loved it, I knew it was time to part with it. It was bittersweet because one year ago it was being assembled in preparation for her homecoming from the NICU. It was very had to see it go, but Faith is becoming a big girl and needs a "big girl' bed now. It's been 6yrs since I had a toddler and I forgot how quickly they grow up. I'm trying to soak up every moment and milestone. I know soon she'll be walking and fending off my hugs and kisses. For now I'm just living in the moment.

                                     




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ah! It is so hard to let go of the momentos of babyhood! Hugs!!! ~Desiree~

    ReplyDelete