Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Time Flies...

  Time flies not only when your having fun but when your trying to get something done! Yesterday I swear my clocked fast forwarded four hours within one hour. Being that its NBA Basketball playoffs and I am a major Miami Heat fan, I decided to prepare a game feast, That feast consisted of Fried Chicken, Jambalaya, Deviled Eggs and Swedish Meatballs. Halfway into preparing the meal I realized that I'd made a big mistake. Faith begin to cry, my oldest son tells me has a rash and he's dizzy all of a sudden. Not to mention the kitchen began to feel as though it was 100 degrees. Thank God, my Mom(Super Grams) walks in and takes control. Mom feeds Faith, fold two loads of laundry in like 15 seconds and I check in the oldest who does have a rash but a brush burn. After discovering he's probably ate his weight in candy, that would explain his dizziness. What will I do with these kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment