Monday, May 28, 2012

Stress...

  After a much need break, I've learned that stress is a powerful thing. A week ago I ended up in the ER with a blood pressure(bp) reading of 170/112. You can only imagine how nervous I was when I knew just how high my blood pressure was. Turns out my blood pressure was elevated due to anxiety and stress. I was not given any medication for my bp, but I was given anxiety meds. I guess if we control the disorder, we can control the symptom. But I had different plans...I turned to Dr. Google in search of natural ways to "turn the beat down." Google always seems to stress me out and is one reason that I'd worried myself sick in the first place. Although I did find several herbs and supplements that are suppose to lower my anxiety level as well as bp. Its been a few days and I'm feel better, not as much vertigo as before so, we shall see. Reports and reviews on my new found natural potions soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment